How to tie a bow tie.
Tie a bow without getting all knotted up
Tying a bow tie can be quick and easy. Follow these simple steps and see graphic below:
- Start with the righthand end, extend 1.5 inch below the lefthand end.
- Cross longer end over shorter end.
- Pass the longer end up through the loop.
- Form the front loop of the bow by folding the shorter end.
- Pull down the longer end over the front loop.
- Place the loop of the bow across the collar.
- Hold the bow between your thumb and forefinger. Pull the longer end half way through the loop behind the bow creating a second loop.
- Even the ends and tighten the bow. Adjust as necessary.
Step 9: Enjoy!
Bow ties are a classic and polished addition to any outfit. With our sophisticated patterns, you can make a statement without saying a thing. Enjoy every moment with the confidence that comes with looking put together.
You can shop our bow ties here.